We’re back again with another tie knot tutorial for you and this time it’s the Prince Albert Tie Knot. This one can also be referred to as the ‘double knot’ or the ‘cross victoria knot,’ either way it is a simple option which is based on the Four-In-Hand knot in one of our previous tutorials. A perfect option for any of our custom ties no matter which tie length you’re suited to. It’s great for adding just that little bit more to a simple knot and is an easy option to learn.
1. Cross the front of the tie over the tail, then underneath it in the opposite direction.
2. Repeat the same action again so you have wrapped the front around the tail of your tie twice.
3. Cross the front over to the left.
4. Pull the front up under the neck band, loosen both loops you have created in steps 1-3 and feed the blade through.
5. Adjust the knot to sit comfortably against your shirt collar.
Only 5 steps, we told you it was simple to learn, take a few practice runs and you’ll be tying this one like a pro in no time.
Remember if you have any preferences on a tie knot tutorial we should create, please let us know!
Try out our Pratt tie Knot Tutorial.